As Sales Coordinator you will be proactive in supporting the sales team and have a passion for sales. You will carry out projects and generate leads resulting in revenue growth within the business and support the delivery of the commercial strategy. You will research businesses within the local area to generate appointments and identify any new sales opportunities. You will be an integral part of the sales team and will be driven to achieve results.
- Identify any new leads and contacts working with the front of house teams in driving engagement in Interstate initiatives for lead generation.
- Responding to sales opportunities to drive revenue growth.
- Research accounts from the proactive sales team, following up on any leads from account lists.
- Ensuring all leads are fully qualified before being passed across to the sales team.
- Conduct sales lead calls to potential new accounts and clients.
- Ensure all sales databases are kept accurate and up to date.
- Research and gather contact information for current and potential new accounts to be presented to the sales team when required.
- Support the sales & marketing team, performing general office duties and administrative tasks where needed.
- Work with Sales and Events teams to help convert business and action chases. Take part in team conversion days when required.
- Monitor local business news and social media accounts to identify new opportunities.