As the C&E Coordinator you will be a self starter with a background in the events sector. You will be responsible for handling all enquiries relating to the Conference and Banqueting facilities within the venue. Directly reporting into the Conference and Events Sales Manager, you will be passionate about delivering consistently high standards and remain motivated and satisfied.
Key Responsibilities will be to:
- Handle all inbound M&E enquiries.
- Ensure all bookings are handled professionally and in such a way to maximise revenue and profitability.
- Help to drive strong enquiry conversion, repeat business and recognise opportunities to upsell to existing/potential clients.
- Manage the conference and banqueting diary in order to maximise sales revenue, taking into account revenue generated by food and beverage sales, room hire, equipment hire and accommodation sales. Valuing each booking to ensure that it will maximise the use of function space.
- Liaise with the Accounts department to ensure all invoices are sent out correctly and assist where necessary with the collection of debts.
- Ensure that all customer correspondence is accurately filed and that comprehensive records are kept of clients’ current requirements, complying with GDPR regulations.
- Participate in the daily sales office revmax meeting and weekly function sheet meetings.
- Liaise daily with Reservations re: levels of overbooking, monitoring of regrets, waiting lists, up-selling of rooms and discounts.
- Ensure all post event feedback is obtained and communicated effectively and any required follow up action is appropriately taken and completed.