As Assistant Financial Controller you will work alongside the finance and hotel team, ensuring standards and objectives are delivered consistently. You will be a key support for the Financial Controller and lead the day-to-day Finance function for the entire development, ensuring that accurate and timely processing as set out by the company accounting policies are met.
Key Responsibilities will be to:
- To contribute towards the completion of the Hotel Profit Plan and the Profit Achievement Plan.
- To assist in completing the budget in compliance with the Accounts Department and Head Office timetable
- To meet all financial budgets and have strategies to justify revenue and costs
- To reconcile General Ledger and maintain Balance Sheet working papers in accordance with Interstate Hotels Resort standards.
- To produce monthly management reports and identify variances.
- To manage through the team the granting of credit and the collection of debt in order to ensure achievement of the DSO target
- To support and assist in the completion of Performance Reviews and Job Chats in line with the company’s Performance Management system
- Provide a flexible approach in order to support the accounts department with providing coverage for the 7 day business operation.